About Me

My photo
I am driven by the passion I have for life. I have seen and been through more than someone three times my age. It has grown me into the woman I am today. All while dealing with tragedies I have seen a lot of good. I am blessed beyond comparison. I am what the doctors called, "a true miracle." I praise God everyday for my life. Needless to say I enjoy life and have learned to never take things for granted. Laughter is what keeps me going. I love to make a difference in others' life. My family is upmost important. Boomer Sooner.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ladies if you are looking for a couple great blogs to follow, here are a couple great blogs!!



Today's Letters:
http://www.todaysletters.com/2013_02_01_archive.html

Found this blog posted on pinterest, it gives great insight and fun facts about life.  It shares the struggles of a marriage life.  Gives great tips and advice on relationships.  One of my favorite posts from her is titled "Weekly Questions" you will find this post under Friday, December 2, 2012.  Read this post and here you will find great tips on how to maintain a healthy, well balanced relationship by merely asking each other a few simple questions. 

The Sits Girls:
http://www.thesitsgirls.com/blog/

I like this blog because it's always featuring "blogger" of the month, this allows you to find new blogs to follow as well as helpful information.  The blog is also about blogging tips and how you can grow your blog into a business.

1 comment: