About Me

My photo
I am driven by the passion I have for life. I have seen and been through more than someone three times my age. It has grown me into the woman I am today. All while dealing with tragedies I have seen a lot of good. I am blessed beyond comparison. I am what the doctors called, "a true miracle." I praise God everyday for my life. Needless to say I enjoy life and have learned to never take things for granted. Laughter is what keeps me going. I love to make a difference in others' life. My family is upmost important. Boomer Sooner.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

I love this quote. It is something that I have thought a lot about and continue to think about.  It is so hard for me to walk away from a relationship.  I am such a loyal person and always try to fix things. So naturally i try to always mend a horrible relationship when in fact sometimes you just need to walk away.  Just because you love someone doesn't mean they are right for you.  I also believe that you'll never love the same love to more than one person.  Love is a funny feeling that can misguide you and mis lead you.  Be careful with what you let your heart decide for you.



@http://pinterest.com/pin/79024168433464567/

1 comment:

  1. Life is full of trial and errors. Basically, you can love someone but doesn't mean you're going to marry them. But my take is that, as long as the person you love is still a part of your life that is still better than them not being in your life at all. Appreciate and cherish the memories, that is something no one can take away.

    ReplyDelete