About Me

My photo
I am driven by the passion I have for life. I have seen and been through more than someone three times my age. It has grown me into the woman I am today. All while dealing with tragedies I have seen a lot of good. I am blessed beyond comparison. I am what the doctors called, "a true miracle." I praise God everyday for my life. Needless to say I enjoy life and have learned to never take things for granted. Laughter is what keeps me going. I love to make a difference in others' life. My family is upmost important. Boomer Sooner.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013


Although I myself happen to be single.  I can't forget about all of my friends out there who are not single.  Also even if you are single, you never know when this post could come in handy for you.  It's never too soon to be on the look out for some nice date ideas.  At this website you will find 40 date ideas, and the best part about these ideas is that they are all free!

http://www.shape.com/lifestyle/sex-and-love/40-free-date-ideas-youll-both-love

40-free-date-ideas-youll-both-love.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment