About Me

My photo
I am driven by the passion I have for life. I have seen and been through more than someone three times my age. It has grown me into the woman I am today. All while dealing with tragedies I have seen a lot of good. I am blessed beyond comparison. I am what the doctors called, "a true miracle." I praise God everyday for my life. Needless to say I enjoy life and have learned to never take things for granted. Laughter is what keeps me going. I love to make a difference in others' life. My family is upmost important. Boomer Sooner.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ladies,

If you are like myself, you struggle day to day just getting by with what you have.  You want all the latest fashions but you can't afford all of the latest fashions.   Listed below are a couple pins I've found on Pinterest.  These are pins of a couple websites that are cost effective and still provide you with fashions that look expensive.  Enjoy and shop it out.

Stamp Charm: Here you will find everything under $25
http://stampcharm.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=148


Wholesale Clothing 4 U: Here you will find extremely cute cheap fashion
http://www.wholesaleclothing4u.com/index.php.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment