About Me

My photo
I am driven by the passion I have for life. I have seen and been through more than someone three times my age. It has grown me into the woman I am today. All while dealing with tragedies I have seen a lot of good. I am blessed beyond comparison. I am what the doctors called, "a true miracle." I praise God everyday for my life. Needless to say I enjoy life and have learned to never take things for granted. Laughter is what keeps me going. I love to make a difference in others' life. My family is upmost important. Boomer Sooner.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Fired...no, get hired and here's how: Forbes is known in the education world as a source you can trust.  A source you can go to for information really about anything.  Forbes posted  a list of the top ten things that will get you hired.  Just follow the link bellow.  &Good luck!!



No comments:

Post a Comment