About Me

My photo
I am driven by the passion I have for life. I have seen and been through more than someone three times my age. It has grown me into the woman I am today. All while dealing with tragedies I have seen a lot of good. I am blessed beyond comparison. I am what the doctors called, "a true miracle." I praise God everyday for my life. Needless to say I enjoy life and have learned to never take things for granted. Laughter is what keeps me going. I love to make a difference in others' life. My family is upmost important. Boomer Sooner.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Often it's the deepest pain which empowers you to grow into your  highest self.  I love this quote I believe that it has a ton of validity to it.  As any trial or tribulation that you experience in your life, it non the less grows you.  You might not see it at first but years later when you look back you can say, this tragedy grew me in this area.  Or taught me this, or even changed a part of me.  Hopefully in the best way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment