About Me

My photo
I am driven by the passion I have for life. I have seen and been through more than someone three times my age. It has grown me into the woman I am today. All while dealing with tragedies I have seen a lot of good. I am blessed beyond comparison. I am what the doctors called, "a true miracle." I praise God everyday for my life. Needless to say I enjoy life and have learned to never take things for granted. Laughter is what keeps me going. I love to make a difference in others' life. My family is upmost important. Boomer Sooner.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Just by looking at the picture you know what it is, i don't even need to say anything about it except, wow.  Best invention yet, so innovative.  I know someday, probably years from now, :/ hopefully sooner, I will be using that along with all of my bridesmaids. Why not take things to the next level.  You don't have to get drunk on your wedding day, in fact I would suggest you don't. Save that for the honey moon.  But nothing wrong with enjoying a little bit before the ceremony.  I know mine will be short and sweet and to the point so we can get to the fun stuff  and reception dancing, food, and alcohol.  Hope someone else can find this innovative idea as awesome as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment