About Me

My photo
I am driven by the passion I have for life. I have seen and been through more than someone three times my age. It has grown me into the woman I am today. All while dealing with tragedies I have seen a lot of good. I am blessed beyond comparison. I am what the doctors called, "a true miracle." I praise God everyday for my life. Needless to say I enjoy life and have learned to never take things for granted. Laughter is what keeps me going. I love to make a difference in others' life. My family is upmost important. Boomer Sooner.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hollen Zoo Designs

-->
I found a blog called, well that’s one of the blogs problems.  The blog I found doesn’t seem to fit its name, “Hollen Zoo Designs.”  There are stories on the blog about her toddler and she compares her house to a zoo, which is cute; but in my opinion I think she could come up with a better name. 
            The main strength of this blog would be her stories.  Her stories are very interesting and definitely seem to catch your attention within the first couple of sentences; which let’s face it in society today you have to or else nobody will continue reading. 
            The ideas I have gotten for my blog from this blog is the way it is set up.  I like how her home page is purely her blog posts with no other junk located on it.  Then at the top of the page she has different tabs for a contact, about me, services and so on.  I think that is a great idea and makes the blog less distracting and easier to follow.   

 http://hollenzoodesigns.com/blog
Erika's Little Boy Drawing (this is mostly what her blog is about)

No comments:

Post a Comment