About Me

My photo
I am driven by the passion I have for life. I have seen and been through more than someone three times my age. It has grown me into the woman I am today. All while dealing with tragedies I have seen a lot of good. I am blessed beyond comparison. I am what the doctors called, "a true miracle." I praise God everyday for my life. Needless to say I enjoy life and have learned to never take things for granted. Laughter is what keeps me going. I love to make a difference in others' life. My family is upmost important. Boomer Sooner.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Typography 

http://www.lifenreflection.com

Here you will find a blog that has the right typography.  It is in the right color, font, and it is large enough to be able to clearly read.  The flow of this blog is great.  She has tons of pictures, which lets face it, that's what grabs most of our attention anyways.  Great insightful well versed blog!

http://jojoandeloise.com

Here you will find a cute blog.  Although it be cute it is cluttered.  Not only is it cluttered but it is very hard to read.  The font isn't necessarily awful, yet it is not the best.  But to me the worst part about this blog is the color.  She chose for her font color to be a light gray. Just awful! Hurts your eyes to try and read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment