About Me

My photo
I am driven by the passion I have for life. I have seen and been through more than someone three times my age. It has grown me into the woman I am today. All while dealing with tragedies I have seen a lot of good. I am blessed beyond comparison. I am what the doctors called, "a true miracle." I praise God everyday for my life. Needless to say I enjoy life and have learned to never take things for granted. Laughter is what keeps me going. I love to make a difference in others' life. My family is upmost important. Boomer Sooner.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pro Blogger 

This blog discusses how to have a scannable blog.  One of it's first tips is to create lists, such as bullet points that are linked to other things.  Another tip it gives you is to not fill up every space on your page.  Just because you have blank space doesn't mean it needs to be filled up.  You want to avoid clutter, so your viewers don't become overwhelmed.


About.com Blogging

This blog discusses the way you write on your blog.  A huge part of having a blog is being able to express yourself honestly and truthfully.  It talks about how you should post about things that you are passionate about.  These are a couple key elements in having an effective blog.


Successful Blogging

This blog discusses to main rules about blogging.  It is easier for people to read in print than online and when people read things on a screen they skim.  Even if the headline appeals to your reader.  A long body of text will scare them off. 

Google Blogscoped

This blog discusses a way to have a good blog writing style.  Here's a few points the blog gives to you: use descriptive headlines, write in inverted pyramid style, re-introduce core ideas, and use lists, images and labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment