About Me

My photo
I am driven by the passion I have for life. I have seen and been through more than someone three times my age. It has grown me into the woman I am today. All while dealing with tragedies I have seen a lot of good. I am blessed beyond comparison. I am what the doctors called, "a true miracle." I praise God everyday for my life. Needless to say I enjoy life and have learned to never take things for granted. Laughter is what keeps me going. I love to make a difference in others' life. My family is upmost important. Boomer Sooner.

Monday, January 28, 2013

This blog is an informative blog.  Here you will find things that inspire, grow, and or promote your senses to be creative.  In things such as crafts, cooking, baking, travel, fashion, music, quotes and much more.  I review the posts that go through the feed on my Pinterest account.  I then determine which ones are the most interesting.  These are the ones I will be sharing with all of you.  Hope you will find my blog inspiring and that you will learn creative new ways to brighten your world.  I will start off my blog by sharing with you one of my first pins I ever did pin on Pinterest.  

One of my first pins was the lyrics to one of my favorite bands.  If you have not checked them out I am going to need you to do so.  The lyrics I am about to introduce you to are from their song titled, "After the Storm."  To listen to the song click the link below: 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMsTSdHIJds



"&THERE WILL 
COME A TIME 
YOU'LL SEE 
WITH NO 
MORE TEARS. 
&LOVE WILL
NOT BREAK YOUR 
HEART
BUT DISMISS 
YOUR FEARS"


Mumford and Sons 

No comments:

Post a Comment